Sunday, February 19, 2006

18th FEB


the good old polo t-shirt for guys...


clutch bag


vintage skirt...



the cute vintage shirts!!!

I think i have a fetish for vintage clothings now... I mean, look at the above pic... they are vintage tops that a got from a website.. dun they look so.... so... original??? haha... there are other nicer ones of course.. and besides tops, there are also skirts, accessories like clutch bags and of course, for the guys, the good old polo t-shirts....

anyway, enough of my lastest craze... will blog abt today... went to meet Candice at her hse at abt 5pm to go to Hanjin's BBQ... she didn't even invite me in and just made me sit outside her hse to wait for her.. what is this girl... haha.. cos she claims that her hse is messy... haha... it was not until her sister scolded her and then she let me into the hse... haha... so thanks alot Joyce!!! anyway, Candice, your hse is messy... but its ok la... don't be ashame of it can? Like my hse is not messy... I mean my room la... haha... waited for her to get changed and meanwhile, wrote a birthday card for Hanjin.

After that, we took a bus down to Tampines and Candice had a sudden craving for bubble tea.. haha.. but we were running late so we just continued on our way to Pasir Ris chalet... when we reached, we were like eh... odd ones out? eh.. cos we didn't know all his frens and so, me and Candice ended up being anti-social people.. haha.. BUT.. we saw a girl that look very familiar and she too found us familiar!!! haha... turns out that she was from St Marg's Sec Sch too!!! haha.. one year my senior..

we stayed until abt 8pm and went off cause I was having dinner at my aunt's hse while Candice was having her dinner at her aunt's hse... haha.. wad a coincidence!! anyway, we took a cab to Kembangan and we both went our separate ways...

I LOVE MY AUNT!!! she saved a bowl of my fave mee rebus!!! ahhhh.. and she saved some smoked salmon for me too!!! MUACKS!!! haha... oh.. and saved some pomelo for me... haha.. I think pomelo is one of my fave fruit now!! cos its like... so juicy? haha..

and I got lost again!! This time in the heart of the landed properties in Kembangan... my mum, sis, and I wanted to take a bus home... and i vaguely remember the location of the bus stop cos Jody has brought me to the bus stop before ( he stays around my aunt). and then, after 15mins of walking, my mum asked doubtfully, "are you sure you know where you are going?"

seriously, I DON'T!! but i just said " its somewhere here.." after another 15 mins, my mum asked me impatiently again the same qns... i gave up and called Jody for directions.. ( my aunt wun know cos she's new to the neighbourhood as well) he then directed me and phew~ we were out of the "maze"... the reason i call it maze is because it looks like a maze form a birds eye view.. dun you think so?? haha.. I'm crapping again.. anyway, we waited for bus 21 to go home...

the bus passes thru Geylang and I saw... and may I emphasize SAW alot of "free lance prostitutes" standing by the road side or pavement waiting to pounch on any man who would pay to sleep with them. as i've mentioned in my ealier post, the tiko men just wanna see and not pay... those shitty arse holes!!! and i pity those prostitutes... BUT i don't pity those from China cos they were the main reason for my family's break up... but i shall not talk abt it... anyway, i reached home and found out that i have no more food in the fridge!!! ahhhhh!! i gotta go buy groceries soon.. haha... junk food maybe...

oh... on a random note, I think I need a job real soon to cope with my expenditure... :) haha...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANJIN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home