Tuesday, March 07, 2006

today

I think i ate too much today!! Met Candice to go swimming at 10am and after that, we went to Lavender Food court to eat the prawn noodles... Nice~ BUT... i think i ate too much today!!! ahhhhhhhh... let me list it out for you
prawn noodles
popiah
dessert
french fries
one taiwan sausage
two otahs
one chocolate sundae....

wa lau.. all in just a matter of hours!! i'm begining to wonder if my stomach is a black hole a not... eat so much la... and i nearly went to pastamania to eat the pomodoro... wah... at this rate, i think i'll be seriously broke... and today, i told Candice this

Me: i think i need to find a boyfriend to finance my eating expenditure
Candice: haha... mee to... i need a person to finance me for maybe my shopping habits
Me and Candice: whaahha

okok... i'm being mean... wanting a boyfriend just to finance my eating habits... but but.. erm... no choice ma... i very much want to use my own money.. but i always feel the pinch!!! if u pple do not know, my eating expenditure is WAY more than that of my shopping ones. ask any of my friends... they'll tell you that i eat non-stop!!! haha..

getting a boyfriend is one thing... maintaining a relationship is another.. i once watched a cantonese movie and i distinctively remember that this guy told this girl " the first year of the relationship is passionate... while the second year is about being responsible..."

ok... fine.. if thats the case... i don't want a boyfriend.. it sucks la!! having to know that the guy is still with you just because of mere responsibility... WTH... i'd rather be a lesbian then... :p kidding la.. haha..

oh.. and on a random note, i want to name my son Uriah... ( if i ever have one) it means "God is my light"... great eh? haha.. and if its a girl, she shall be named Vera... it means "faith" in Russian or "true" in Latin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home