Monday, February 27, 2006

no proper sleep

I'm back from the GB welcome camp!!! and I'm VERY TIRED AND SLEEPY!!! Allow me to enlighted you on the reason.... I had Business Management on Saturday morning and the night before, I was studying like a kan chiong spider, trying to get all the information into my head... so much so that I was suffering from information overload and I couldn't even sleep at all!!! Even if i did, it was just a snooze and I'll suddenly wake up for no apparent reason!!! WTH!

To make matters worse, whatever I studied REALLY HARD didn't even come out!!! Not even the MCQ la!!! To think that i spent so much time revising and memorising Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs, the Stituational Approach Leadership style, Environmental Factors and Rational Decision Making!!! arrgh!! I feel like shoot myself right now!! If I'm lucky, I'll get at most a D... or I'll have to retake this BORING moudule again... :( haiz... I hate this feeling of uncertainty..

Okok.. enough of my rants of this sucky paper... haha... anyway, after the exam, I went home to pack my stuff for the camp and went to meet Candice to go to Ching Ching's house for Kingsley's one month celebration!!! weeeeeeeeee... haha... ate lunch and dinner at her house and played with Kingsley and Adam ( ching's friend's baby). AND something gross happened... While Candice was playing with Adam, he started to puke out milk!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh... it was so gross la!! and Candice was partically screaming and laughing at the same time! And being "good" friends, me, xingyi and andrea started laughing and congratulating her for being so lucky!! haha... and later, andrea also became lucky!! haha..

Played tai ti. BUT.... I didn't play cause I have not played the game for like 2 years? haha.. so just sat next in to re-learn the game. At about 7:30pm, I went off from Ching's house to St Marg's to join the camp..

Was talking ti Shirleen and the other officers until like one plus in the morning... serious stuff of course... haha.. and then went to the individual rooms to check if all the girls were sleeping... and... ya.. they were sleeping soundly admist the symphony which was "performed" by some of their camp mates. hahaha...

Went to bath and slept at nearly two in the morning... BUT.. I didn't have a good sleep cause I kept waking up for no apparent reason again... oh well... it sucks la.. but surprisingly, I didn't sleep during service!!! yay!! maybe cause I was sitting next to Shirleen who was irritating me!! haha.. No la.. kidding la... haha

after service, went to Coranation Plaza with Grace and Hui Shan to eat lunch.. after which, went home to sleep before meeting Grace and Hui Shan at three to go shopping!! haha...

shopped at Bugis and wanted to get some nice shirts for myself... BUT... the kuku shop only sells free size shirts.. and I can't wear them cause of my stupid broad shoulders!! arrgh.... and I was hopping so much to get tops from there... sianz...

such bad luck.. but it was really great shooping with Grace and Hui Shan because I have not done that with them for a super long time... haha...

after shopping, met mum and sis at home to eat dinner.. we went to a vegetrian restaurant to eat.. then went home...

ok.. guess what... I think my mum is going to buy a house in Serangoon... oh no!!! i mean its not that i dun like the place... I'm fine with any location.. but I've been staying in the present area for almost 19 years now.. and plus.. its not really accessible for me as i'll have trouble going to school... you see, i have to take at least two buses to go to school if i really move there... while presently, i only need to take a direct bus!

but on the bright side, there is chomp chomp nearby... so.. heh heh.. okok... good food ma... haha...

my last paper ends on Thursday and its accounts!!! woooohoo!!! i love that moudule!!! that is the only moudule that i have 100% cinfidence in.. haha... ok... gotta sleep.. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home