Thursday, March 02, 2006

older men :D



here's a picture of Hong Kong actor Roger Kwok... I think he is related to Leslie Chung... cause they look so alike!!! haha... anyway, I think he is kinda good looking despite his age... I think he is 41? haha...

and here we have Jessica Hsuan... I think she is pretty... Seriously... look at her! she's got the " love me" look... haha... and she is tall too!!! haha.. same height as me!! but a pity... looks are totally different!! hiaz... so sad for me.... whahaha...

they are both my fave Hong Kong artises. Don't you think that they exude an aura of charm? I think they do lor... haha... but one man's meat is another's poison... so yeah.. and oh... I found out something interesting!! I've been workin out for the last one month or so... and I just weighed myself and my heart sank as the needle point to the same figure as it always had for the last one year.... WHY I'M I NOT LOSING ANY WEIGHT? I mean I've come to terms with myself being rather tall and big size if u wanna put it ths way... but my routine is simply not helping me in losing weight... darn... haha... but I'm sure that I have muscles now... and I'm proud of it! :D

aiyo! heck la... haha.. think i'll just give up the hope of losing anymore weight.. and just aim to retain my current weight which is of an acceptable one! haha.. I'm so gonna eat after the exams TMR!!! yay!! I wanna go Newton... haha.. and go Pauljean's hse to sing karaoke!!! heh heh.. I think her neighbours are so gonna "love" me for bombarding their ears with the melodious songs!!! haha.. and oh... I wanna go bowling!! anyone interested? haha...

the last paper tmr marks the end of my first year in Ngee Ann poly... and I seriously think that all these education in the tetiary institute is going too fast for me... its like a week is just gone in just a blink of an eye.. and soon, its the exams, project submission and yada yada.................

Reflecting back, i think i did not put in my upmost effort as compared to the first semester.. as much as i love the freedom in poly, it is also the cause of my downfall.... i relax tooooooooooo much and play just too much! so much so that all my piorities in life are all messed up. i sometimes wonder if i made the right choice and whether or not going to SAJC would have been a better alternative... but... wth... i can't choose anymore right? so i just have to stick with my choice... but the only thing i didn't regret going to poly was that i made so many wonderful friends!!!

My tutorial group is simply the best... Jiakhee for always informing us of classes being the best class rep and working partner as well!!! Kailin for letting me vent my frustrations and war-crying which always never fails to put a smile on my face... Audrey for doing crazy things with me, Jianhui for always being in the same IS class with me ( haha... why ah? haha) Rachel for being my eating buddy ( price is not a problem), Tas for just suaning everyone, Nicholas for the " whatsia", Sajee for being my primary, secondary and poly fren!!! haha... and Feezah for her cheerful laughter... Alicia for always being there, Kay for always being so ever funny and just so fun to be around with... Jiehui for all the gossips we share.. Jody for his encouragement, Malcolm for his sensible remarks ( at times only.. heh heh..) Pauljean and Daisy for being so nice and so girly... I have to learn from you both.. haha.. and Michelle Chow!!! haha.. we both share the same name and almost the same level of humour frequency as well!! haha.. Wengfai for his " pilah!!!" haha.. last but not least... Zhi Wei la.. haha.. my god-brother.. for always being my sandbag... haha.. but it made you tougher right? haha

also my frens who i've met in primary,secondary,poly,work.......................................................

yup... its like as if i get some prize in the star awards or something like that haha.. but my point is that i wanna thank everyone la... but my class more important ma... cos i always see them.. so they create the most impact la.. haha.. but I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS OK... so yeah.. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home