Saturday, February 25, 2006

terrible

macro exam today was not good... why? cos i was tearing my hair over one qns which wants us to compute the consumption function... AND yours truly forgot the formula to compute the autonomous consumption!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! WTH!! i was practically pulling my hair while doing the qns and my poor brain is exhausted... spent... dead... haha...

anyway, i can't be bothered abt macro anymore.. i mean... i can't do anything abt it rite? so why bother? and besides, i have to study my business managment which is hmmmm... tmr!!! oh shitty case!!! haiz...

i ate super alot today!! first, was beef noodles, then came rojak and then papaya, honeydew and watermelon... oh man... think i'm going to shit alot today... cos i ate too much fibre!! haha... ok.. sorry for being so crude yeah? haha..

and oh... minsin, if u are reading this, when do i have to donate blood? msg me yah? cos u sounded really anxious that time i called you...

i wanna go shopping!!! arrgh... when can i relax man!! to go and swim!!! oh yar!! candice!!! you everytime fly my kite.... wanna go swim den in the end pang seh me.... arse hole... and i wanna go chomp chomp... cos the other time we went to the wrong one!!! ahahaha...

oh.. i suddenly like brian mcknight songs!! they are sooo.... so.... eh.. mushy!! haha.. makes my knees feel like jelly and my heart melt... and oh.. makes me have goosebumps too!! haha... anyone kind enough to lend me his cd or smthg? i'm just too lazy to find his songs online... haha.. and oh.. one more thing... i'm going to be serious in learning guitar... i'm always saying that i wanna learn but after a few weeks, i give up -_-"

so this time, i shall be motivated and learn!!! and i forgot the chords that eunice taught me the other time :p.. hmm... ok.. but before i find a guitar teacher, i gotta get my own guitar.. which means i need money to buy which means... eh.. i need a job... sianzz... haha...

so be it! i'll get a guitar somehow.. but i dunno how.. but i will!!! okok... gotta study!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home