Friday, March 03, 2006

woohoo~

all right pple!!! I'm officially FREE!! yeah!! Finished my last paper at 11am today!! woohoo!! can go and unwind myself at last!! haha.. but the truth is, I don't feel like I'm totally liberated.. cause I'll be a worried kan chiong spider about my results and all.. so I will need to go out and really go CRAZY so that I'll at least cast all these worries aside.. :) haha.. so yea... anyway, there is nothing to be happy now.. cause I have no job.. unemployed.. seasonally unemployed.. haha.. so I'll just pray that I'll get a job real soon~

However, I'm happy cause I'm going to attend Audrey's church.. Westside Anglican Church.. hopefully I can fit in.

oh yar.. Kingsley shaved his hair!! he looks so cute la!! went to ching's house today and saw Charles too!!! And its their wedding anniversary too!!! so HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY!! haha.. anyway, back to Kingsley.. he's so sweet!! when I stepped into the house, I saw Kingsley lying on his rocking baby bed, fully awake and so hyper-active!! he was like wrestling and kicking his legs all around.. haha.. and his head, now free of hair seems to sit precariously on his neck.. like as if he's not "fragile" la.. the small and round head makes me even more afraid and at the same time to be more careful when handling him...

went to Ikea to eat lunch today and ate the swedish meat balls!! OMG!! i haven't had that for such a long time... i almost forgot how it tasted like!! and that how succulent the meat balls are. I'm hungry now.. but i feel paralyzed... haha..

and i saw poh poh today.. haha.. she's working in Ikea selling hotdogs.. and i bought one from her.. not bad la.. but i didn't know that the mustard is hot la.. wa lau.. and that stupid Zhi Wei put so much chili!! ass la he!!! the whole time my tongue just feels numb from all the excessive chili sauce.. i can't even taste the hotdog.. to be specific, i think i'm eating chili dog instead of hotdog la...

and for the 3454578967754th time, my mum told me her plans after the en-bloc sale which is ongoing at our estate.. haiz... the same things over and over again... i think she plans to buy two houses.. one in Balestier and Serangoon... woohoo!! that means i have two houses!! one for weekday stay, one for weekend!! haha.. and i think the house in Serangoon has a swimming pool... hmmm... not a bad deal eh? haha... but the decision is not finalized yet..

oh.. but i hate moving houses.. cause i'm always the one doing all the packing!!! and all the carrying!!! and i hate it!! wah.. my mum said this to me that made me feel pretty upset :" you are so big size, might as well make yourself useful." wa lau.. its not my fault la.. its all your "factory's" fault la.. for giving me such a genetic make up and bone structure and whatever that contributes to me being big size...

but i still love my mum ah... haha... and she finished my vodka!!! the apeach one!! wa.. i intended to take my time to drink lor... and i barely drank 1/4.. before i knew it, the empty bottle is on the kitchen table... so much for planning a stay over for my cousins and friends la... and my mum finished it... hiaz...

next time i needa buy more bottles of red wine.. she digs them.. especially those which are... eh.. i forgot the name... but there is a pic of a fox on the bottle.. the last time my mum bought one carton of it from my uncle.. and within a month or so, all of it is gone.. but of course i drank too la.. but not so much la.. haha.. but before you start to think she's alcoholic, may i make it clear that she's not.. she just enjoys it la.

ok.. i think thats all la.. for now.. shall find time to go out and get tan!! haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home