Saturday, March 24, 2007

I've lived on this earth for almost 2 decades now... whao!!! sounds long yea? time really fleets by when you are having fun... not that my life was all smooth sailing and all.. but i'm just glad that more good things happened than bad ones... haha..

anyway, I guess its really time for me to pull up my socks.. all that crazy working schedules have made me so tired... precious time was spent on either sleeping or studying... I had no time to catch up with friends, loved ones.. not to mention my closest kins, mum and sis... everytime i reach home, they are sleeping.. and when i wake up, i'm too rushed... I don't even have time to give my mum and sis a hug...

Shan asked me yesterday..." What are you good at?"

I paused for a while and tried to think of an answer... but to tell the truth, I don't know. I'm taking a diploma in Banking and Financial Services but yet, I don't know what to do after graduation. I'm like a headless chicken, running and bumping around.

I guess its time for me to consider... whether my life should be spent being a housewife... haha... doubt it.. my cooking sucks and i can't do housework for nuts.. haha.. My ambition was actually to be a zoo keeper.. but i realised that Singapore's zoo no kick... Africa sounds nice~ hahaha..