Friday, March 30, 2007

okie... I've deleted the previous post cause I realised that it didn't really make any sense when I re-read it... haha.. anyway, I'm like slacking at home... waiting for the mins to tick by and watching animal planet... yea... you might go " what the.... animal planet's for nerds!!!" wad ever la... that is a point of opinion.. who gives two **** about that... haha... right. A lil vulgar here but sometimes I dun like it when pple start critising what you watch and listen to.. I mean, I'm not going to be like you right? I'm different. I appreciate different things compared to you. Why do you even bother making such comparisons when the subject matter (ie me and you ) are different? It's just like comparing an apple with an orange. They are different!!! How do you even compare and say which is better???

tsk tsk... the flaw with people is that we like to compare. Yes, its good... but if it is to bring pple down, I don't think it is. We always point out pple's flaws without realising that we ourselves are flawed... sounds confusing?

I don't even know what started me to blog abt this in the first place. But I guess it has always been happening.. being compared with others.... like what ever. I admit I sometimes unwittingly make the same mistake as well.... I guess this is just an imperfection that all man is bound to have... some how or rather...

ok... different topic... have you ever thought of where you wanna go on your honeymoon? ok.. this sounds weird coming out from me but what ever.... I've ever thought of going to Africa for honeymoon!! how cool is that!!! haha.. imagine camping out in the wilderness in the savana.. woooh~ shiok! haha.. or going to Norway!!! haha.. that would be kinda cool too!!! haha..

or maybe to Scotland!!! haha... thats not bad too... hmmm... or Hawaii!!! den if the volcano erupts, whao!!! it'll be like a once in a life time experience man~ haha... ok.. I think I'm thinking too far here... but its good to think about these non-realistic stuff once in a while to make u happy. hahaha...