Tuesday, March 28, 2006

fetish for older men

arrgh.. I think this post is kinda contridicting to the previous one... I just found out that I kinda like older men.. SERIOUS!!! Tom Hanks is one such person.. followed by George Clooney... great smile and talent of course.. besides them, I used to like Leslie Cheung... okok.. Rumours have it that he's gay.. wadever la.. he's dead.. so ya.. but he quite handsome ma... haha... and there is Roger Kwok.. Really cute.. and he's 41.. haiz.. old enough to be my father.. haha.. if he married really young of course. and there is Dicky Cheung and Edison Chen.. okok.. Edison is not old la.. but he's older than me ok.. haha.. okok.. he's an exception.. oh.. and who can forget Louis Khoo and Takuya Kimura!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! hahaha

whahaha.. oh man.. i think i'm going crazy!!! hehe...



Tom Hanks!!!

Clooney Darling!!!

Leslie Cheung

Dicky my love!!! haha


Louis Koo!! so cute!! :p

my stupid cousin says he has a crooked smile.. ass la!!! chung hao.. you jealous right? :p
JJ Lin.. haha.. think his smile is captivating and I admire his talent in music... SERIOUSLY!!!
TAKUYA KIMURA!!! MuackS!!!
okok... i'm insane... hehe... =) blissfully insane!!! haha -_-
okok.. really mad.. mad michelle...
let me indugle in my own fantasy first before i snap back into reailty k?haha..
* thanks sis aud for reminding me*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home