Tuesday, March 28, 2006

pissed with tiko men

I just read qwen's blog and it made me really disgusted with the Bangladeshi mentioned in her blog... wah.. I was really infuriated when I read that post!!! I just wished that I was with qwen and give him a piece of my mind!!! Like really scold all the vulgarities that I've learnt in different languages!!! Like Thai, Japanese, Malay, Tamil, Cantonese and Hokkien... and not forgetting English..

ok.. you must be thinking why am I reacting so strongly towards this incdent right? It also didn't happen to me this time...

to tell the truth, I ABHOR THESE TIKO BASTARDS! I really hate it when they start look lustfully at women. especailly Singaporean women who are fully clothed decently... OMG!!! we are decent women for heaven's sake.. not some walking sex toy that you tiko men visualise...

it sucks being a women at times.. we are always at the lossing end.. if we are molested, people look at us as "unclean". when we have sexual intercourse, we are the ones getting pregnant and loossing our body shape... and plus.. we are the ones experiencing all the hormonal changes and morning sickness... shit ass... and men just take for granted that we women should stay faithful to them while they can go and flirt and sleep around.. we women have to be the virtous wife.. always ready to forgive regardless of what their husbands do.. including having an affair outside with another women who probably has AIDS.. worst still.. the wife gets AIDS from the husband because of the vixen...

The above was just to vent out my frustrations. I have to admit... I grew up in a broken family... thats why I'm probably more sensitive and aware of the bad things that happens to the woman after marriage.. my views may be tinted but I still strongly agree that marriage is not at all a bed of roses.. even if it is, there are thorns in roses. so ya..

one more thing.. I was in the market today with my mum and this tiko old man followed us.. FUCK! I turned be hind serveral times and notice that his hand was reaching down to his "little brother " below... ASS LA... I stopped in my tracks and stared at him. BASTARD! I wish I could just shout " HEY YOU OLD UNCLE! STOP MASTURBATING YOURSELF IN PUBLIC CAN? IT'S UNSIGHTLY!" Buy I knew my mum will just scold me later so I just shut up and stared at the uncle till he felt uncomfortable and walked away...

ok... I seriously think this post is really like bad mouthing all the men... BUT all the men that I know so far are not tiko... so ya...

anyway, interview is cancelled today due to unforseen circumstances.. so I'll have to go to the airport tmr for the interview.. -_- haiz... haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home