Friday, March 31, 2006

long awaited pictures!!!

ok.. I have promised to post pictures but I've still not gotten the ones from the combine outing as well as the steamboat ones... so I shall post some pics taken from my phone... ( thanks Jiakhee!!!)

me and candice on Valentine's Day

a daisy from my date!!! haha


hours after Kingsley was borned!!!


don't focus on me but the baby.. notice that he's smiling? haha


Vince Young honey!!! haha.. the newest addiion to the YOUNG FAMILY!!!


Vince's sister... Vicki Young!!!


my sister and me...

ok.. I think thats all.. got a new skin for easy reading... haha.. anyway, may I enlighten you that the YOUNG family consist of a lot of people.. my granny gave birth to a whooping 14 children!!! whao!!! can you imagine that?!?! haha.. so you can imagine how many cousins I have up to date!!! :D

Its good considering the fact that I will have more ANG PAO money!!! wheeeeeeee~ haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home