Saturday, April 01, 2006

moving

ok.. its confirmed that I'll have to move house... but where? haiz... it's like the 4th time I'm moving house in less than 2 years!!!! I don't know the location of my new house... but I hope its somewhere accessible...

anyway, on another note, I'm seriously drained of money as of now... I'm starting work on the 7th of April and this work assignment is for a week... I don't know if I can survive this job as I have to work 8hours, 7 days in a row!!! Now I know it's not easy to earn money...

oh.. by the way, I do not like people who keep pestering me... asking me qns when I do not know them... arrgh... I know you want to be friends but I really find it a little desperate.. lucky for me, he's not in Singapore.. but still!?!?! I'm comfortable with my group of friends.. so I don't think I need another right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home